Saturday, December 23, 2006

Vintage Video


Well you'll never guess what my mother found while cleaning out her video cabinet. Video footage of Peggy Yanke, Jimmy Rogers, Brian Dunn, Jamie Dutton, Derek Engen, Robin Harbron, Corrine Edwards, Dorthy Wassenner, and many more "Classics".

Keep watching, for I am sure I will have enough time, during the holidays, to edit a few videos for the blog. If any, "R.S. alumni", who are in T-Bay for the Holidays wish to see these videos in full length, call me or email me.

8 Comments:

Blogger marla said...

Merry Christmas you happy bloggers!!!

Love to see that video sometime!

26/12/06 21:11  
Blogger Scott and Kelli said...

Now you have got me curious! I d like to see the video sometimes soon! :)

27/12/06 06:33  
Blogger Paula T said...

I would love to see that!!!!!! What is Derek up to these days?? Corrie Edwards?!?! I forgot about her. Forget Rising Son...more like "when we were skinny" video! LOL

29/12/06 16:56  
Anonymous Dorothy said...

Paula, how right you are! And for future reference people....it's spelled "Dorothy Wassenaar" :)

30/12/06 09:44  
Blogger Paula T said...

Hey Dorothy....where are you?? Do you have a blog? Drop me a line so I can say hi!!

1/1/07 11:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dorothy, Long time no talk. Good to see your "typing".

Kevin

1/1/07 16:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey its me, Esther
I would like to see too
I have e mail now
ratz_kidz@yahoo.com
geratzlaff@xplornet.com
talk to you soon

11/4/07 18:11  
Blogger Peggy said...

Wow, that must be a blast from the past! Just think that was 15 years ago!!!! Doesn't that make you feel old! :o) I'd love to see them too, but we live in FL, no where near enough to see in T. Bay! I have a blog, but just getting started to not much there... pollopusher.blogspot.com
Peggy (Yanke) now Summy

4/6/07 19:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home